Neuralab’s niche is complex eCommerce web applications where we have the opportunity to try out all sorts of UX, UI and web tech approaches. Our team is the only WordPress VIP partner in the CEE region, alongside official partnerships with Mailchimp, Google, Kinsta and of course, WooCommerce. In short, we work on the biggest open web projects in the area.
Our content group (Transmeet.Tv) centers around web video and live streaming production, either for web applications or separate standalone video projects. What started as the first Croatian web tv, morphed into a full-scope video production team. Today we focus mostly on live video production of hybrid web events, such as ‘.debug conference’ for Bug, ‘Noć Knjige’ for Hoću knjigu, or ‘State of the EU’ for the European parliament.
Important note: This will not be a full-time employment, but rather a freelancing (Time & Materials) job position, with loads depending on our projects frequency. Minimal monthly load will be 20 working hours, while maximal monthly load will be around 120 working hours.
And as for the job itself – we’re not here for the simple perks, we’re here for the bootstrapped revolution.
- At least 1 year of experience in live video production.
- Video/audio shooting & recording knowledge
- On site live stream gear setup
- Understanding of broadcasting, video encoding equipment, video codecs, and live video delivery systems
- Well-versed in social media channels
- Up-to-date on trends in video technology as well as social media distribution channels
- Reliability & Autonomy
- Ability to quickly and calmly resolve issues in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Croatian and English skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to effectively express your creative ideas
- Refined listening skills for giving & receiving feedback
- High attention to detail
Benefits of working in Neuralab team:
| WORKING HOURS |
- Absolutely flexible working hours as this is a Time Materials freelance position
- Extra flexible working hours if special child care is required.
| PAYCHECK |
- Paycheck based on your invested time
| OFFICE |
- Remote work for video editing is possible (your choice, most people on the team works remotely).
- Zagreb office: a quiet team-based office rooms with your assigned team (2 to 4 people).
- Free car parking and bicycle space included.
- MultiSport card options available
| TEAM & MENTORSHIP |
- Complete mentorship with daily progress talks (mentors have 10 years of web tech or content (video) experience).
- The team is constantly in touch with clients, receiving feedback and using it to improve production quality. Neuralab holds the highest grade of regional web development companies at Clutch and is selected as one of the Top 10 verified global eCommerce development teams.
| TECHNOLOGY OPPORTUNITIES & TOOLS |
- Work based on video production stack: Blackmagic Design (BMD) or Canon video cameras, Canon photo and lenses equipment, BMD live stream decks and converters setup. Full Adobe Creative Cloud package
| LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES |
- Possibility to work on internal experiments and Open source projects
- Partnership with two education centres: HalPet and Ciceron where you can learn new skills or languages, all of which are covered by Neuralab team.
- Online learning: Full access to Lynda, Treehouse and Neuralab internal library. The team has access to WordPress (Automattic) experts and their knowledge libraries as we’re the only WP VIP & WooCommerce gold partner in the region.
- Conference opportunities: Neuralab is a sponsor of most Croatian IT conferences and a regular visitor at international events like Smashing Conf in New York, WooConf or WordCamp Europe.
- Publications: Neuralab team writes and talks on eCommerce, web development, interactive design topics and publishes them on our blog or various tech portals.
How to get a video production job in Neuralab?
- Produce and upload your current portfolio reel.
- Send us your CV, cover letter and portfolio reel link to email@example.com.
- If everything looks good on paper and screen, we will invite you to get to know us and to talk with the production team.