WHAT CAN A DESIGNER EXPECT FROM WORKING IN NEURALAB?
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, Saturdays & Sundays are non-working days
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and experience design CC)
- Type of contract: Full employment, unlimited time, payed testing period of 6 months
- Production location: Trnje, Zagreb, Croatia + chance to work remotely
- Paycheck: Accordingly to your level of knowledge and expertise + bonuses based on a team’s performance
- Extras: working on internal experimental projects, writing for our blog and specialized design portals, team trips to conferences and events
- Education in the fields of interests, exploring new media and technologies
- Project analysis – researching of trends
- Creation of mood boards
- Production of wireframes and web schematics
- Making documentation and interactive maps
- Design and prototyping of digital applications (web sites, native apps, mobile…)
- Team work with front-end and back-end developers
THE LIST OF OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum formal education: Finalizing college or finished bachelors degree. Higher degrees are good to have but not obligatory. (Arhitektonski fakultet, Grafički fakultet, UMAS…)
- Working experience: 1 year of commercial experience, although it helps if you have additional exposure to real life projects (student organization, summer part-time gigs or freelance work)
- Communication proficiency: Excellent English skills (both written and spoken), excellent team and overall communication know-how
HOW TO GET THE NEURALAB DESIGN JOB?
Send us your CV, cover letter and examples of your work to email@example.com If everything looks good on paper and screen, we will invite you to get to know us and to meet the team.
DEADLINE IS 18TH OF SEPTEMBER 2016 (SUNDAY).