We will start our #NeuralabSpringTour with Dani Komunikacija 2017 event in beautiful Rovinj. Although the event is considered a full-scope marketing event with topics covering PR, Advertising, Branding, Interactive and offline-online interaction, we will give you an event guide focused only on digital related lectures and workshops:
- Fake news, micro-targeting and social media gained mainstream status during 2017 USA elections. Couple of theories explain that online analytics and user profiling had a massive effect on Donald Trump becoming the next US president. Lecture that will tackle BigData and precise digital targeting comes from Vesselin Popov (Cambridge) and he will explain what is “The REAL science behind psychological targeting with big data”
- No-brainer lecture that you should attend is from Pentagram’s Natasha Jen. She creates hybrid design solutions, connecting interactive media with architecture, print and interior design. Just look at her Behance portfolio and you will see a vast display of multidisciplinary exposes such as Mexico pavilion design for London Design Biennale. Her lecture will be focused on how to tackle the unkown in design process.
- Our own Bruno Zagoršćak (@bzagor) will be a guest panelist at Ivan Brezak Brkan’s tech talks conspiring about new ad formats, video distributions and digital content strategies. You will be able to join the discussion via Twitter on these schedules: Friday (31.3) at 11:30 – 12:30 + Saturday (1.4) at 16:00 – 17:00
- We could not agree more than with Jon Biggs. He will held a lecture on a .COM comeback and we will see how modern new approaches to web design can boost the real center of every digital ecoystem – a dot-com main brand portal.
- Yasuharu Sasaki from Dentsu (Tokyo) will talk about our good old friend – User eXperience. We fully agree with his premise… today’s marketing solutions don’t utilize most of the technological advances in the industry and we are still seeing old communication patterns distributed through new online channels. His lecture will focus on new types of digital projects and how design (combined with web development) can change user behavior and even communication patterns.
- Sound is one of the most overlooked features of every user experience. Digital teams are primarily focused on design and development, even “content” comes in the second place. Hans Brouwer (Amsterdam) will show us how sound can transform user interaction in a modern digital jungle.
- Cofounder of notorious torrent portal The Pirate Bay is last on our list. Peter Sunde will talk about the power in a digital era and how every person on this planet can be a content creator, hence, influence every other living person.
Hope you liked our digital-only DK2017 event guide. Although there’s no mention of Starbucks digital coffee, i presume you have this covered in gallons! Safe travels 🙂