- Type of work: Full employment in web design + UX UI, indefinite time, full health and pension benefits
- Location: Zagreb or remote work (see Type of office section)
- Expected working hours: 40 hours weekly sharp
- Paycheck during sick leave: full (100%)
- Vacation days: 20 (you can freely use them right away)
- Child care: you can have flexible hours with mentor if you need special child care
- Start of working day: flexible from 8 AM to 10 AM
- Commuting: Trnje (our Zg location) is located in the heart of the city! You basically need 15 minutes by car to get from or to any neighborhood. We are a walking distance from tram or bus (hah, we are even a walking distance from river Sava where you can stretch and run from angry developers :))
- Type of offices: you can work remotely OR in the Zagreb office. We believe in quiet team-based offices so you will work in a cozy room alongside 2 to 4 people (your assigned team). Free car parking and bicycle space is included
- Compensation and Annual bonus: based on your knowledge, teamwork and camaraderie
- Mentorship: full mentorship with daily progress talks (mentors have 10 years of web design experience and can be your pals and saviors when design glitches arise)
- Tools of production: i3/i5 CPUs, 16GB RAM, SSD, Google Apps, JIRA, Trello, Harvest, Creative Cloud account, Figma, Invision, RealTimeBoard, 2xmonitors, tablets, smartphones.
- Design opportunities: our work is based around highly customized (and big) web application. You would be able to work on architecting, prototyping and designing all sorts of web experiences. You would work in tandem with web developers, other designers and mentors who would guide you through all aspects of UX and UI. All inside Neuralab team.
- Learning opportunities: massive! You will work on internal experiments and Open source projects (3D web apps, Progressive web apps, new types of UX/UI, chatbots etc.). Additionally, we have partnership with two education centers – HalPet and Ciceron where you can learn new business and communication skills. All of which are compensated by Neuralab team.
- Online learning: Full access to Lynda, Treehouse and Neuralab internal library. We are the only Woocommerce gold partner in the region and have access to WordPress (Automattic) experts and their know-how.
- Conference opportunities: extensive! Neuralab is a proud sponsor of most Croatian IT conferences and we regularly visit international events like Smashing Conf in New York, WooConf or WordCamp Europe.
- Lecturing or writing opportunities: far-reaching! Neuralab team writes and talks on eCommerce, web development and interactive design topics. For instance, Our Ana and Marina gave a design talk on KulenDayz, while Kreso did a lecture at Smashing Conf NYC. Our blog is filled with team wisdom and you can freely join our knowledge sharing efforts! (See gallery)
- Team quality: Our team is constantly talking with our clients and we believe in strong feedback. We currently hold the highest grade of Croatian web dev companies at 4,9 by 18 reviews and we are selected as Global Top 3 eCommerce development team
- Working experience: 1 year of commercial web design experience
- Design knowledge: architecting and designing web experiences with Photoshop, Figma, Sketch or some other web design tool. It’s a bonus if you know HTML and CSS concepts
- Communication proficiency: Ability to effectively communicate your ideas, excellent English skills (both written and spoken) and pleasant team communication skills.
How to get a Web Designer job at Neuralab?
- Proud of some of your web designs? Upload it to Behance, Dribble or some other designers platform
- Send us your CV, cover letter and a link to your web design portfolio to email@example.com. Deadline for sending your materials is 9th of February 2018.
- If everything looks good on paper and screen, we will invite you to meet the team.