- Project analysis – researching of trends
- Creation of mood boards
- Production of ‘wireframe’ schemes
- Making documentation and interactive maps
- Design and prototyping of digital applications (web sites, native apps, mobile…)
- Team work with front-end and back-end developers
THE LIST OF OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum formal education: Finalizing college or finished bachelors degree. Higher degrees are good to have but not obligatory. (Arhitektonski fakultet, Grafički fakultet, UMAS…)
- Working experience: 1 year of commercial experience, although it helps if you have additional exposure to real life projects (student organization, summer part-time gigs or freelance work).
- Communication proficiency: Excellent English skills (both written and spoken), excellent team and overall communication skills.
WHAT CAN A DESIGNER EXPECT FROM WORKING IN NEURALAB?
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, Saturdays & Sundays are non-working days, unless agreed otherwise.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Type of contract: Full employment, unlimited time, payed testing period of 6 months.
- Production location: Trnje, Zagreb, Croatia.
- Paycheck: Accordingly to your level of knowledge and expertise + bonuses based on a team’s performance.
- Extras: working on internal experimental projects, writing for our blog and specialized design portals, team trips to conferences and events.
- Education in the fields of interests, exploring new media and technologies
HOW TO GET THE NEURALAB DESIGN JOB?
1. Send us your CV, cover letter and examples of your work to email@example.com
2. If everything looks good on paper and screen, we will invite you to get to know us and to meet the team.